Copy of Un'kuppd Brew Guide (Dubb)
Learn the Steps ~ easy as 1-2-3
- Open the packet and remove the filter bag. Tear filter bag open along the dotted line.
- Spread the paper wings and secure firmly to rim of cup.
- Pour 200℉ water to top of filter until 8oz. is brewed (3-4 full pours). For extra strength, let filter steep in coffee while it cools.
Pro Tips 👌🏼
- Give the packet a shake before opening to get the grinds to settle (no muss, no fuss!)
- Bend the sides of the wings out for extra stability (see video for Jonathan's expert demonstration)
- Pour 1oz. of hot water to start to let the coffee grounds "bloom" for 30 seconds. This allows the coffee to "open up", so when you pour the remaining 7oz, it will extract more of the natural flavors 👅